spoon

Recent Recipes

The Kreativ Blogger Award

2

Category :

So the lovely Rilsta, from My Food Trail presented me with this Kreativ Blogger Award a while ago. It's great talking and seeing what fellow bloggers are up to in the kitchen, so it was about time I handed out some awards myself!

The Kreativ Blogger award comes with some rules:

1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.

So here we go....hmmmm...

1. Whilst typing this I am currently s_t_r_a_v_i_n_g! Mum is cooking her awesome won ton soup at the moment, and the smells are wafting into the lounge room making me even more hungry! (Hurry up Mum!!... please!)

2. I always knew that chocolate was my favorite sweet thing, but just recently discovered my favorite savory thing is vinegar. I could eat salt and vinegar chips, corn thins or anything all day I reckon. I smother my fried dumplings in vinegar, I love vinegar in salad dressings.... vinegar, vinegar, vinegar!

3. I am currently craving good Malaysian food. It's hard to find a good place that isn't in Malaysia. I should probably go there soon to visit my family, hopefully I will win $80 million in Powerball tonight!

4. I would love one day to go to Paris and train in a patisserie. I would love to make macaroons, eclairs and other French delights in the mother country.

5. Looking forward to the Lindt Cafe in Melbourne opening!! I will be there with my camera and lots of people to share my love of Lindt!

6. I don't believe in Christmas in July. It's a load of cr@p. So what.. just cos it's cold? No way, Christmas is once a year in December, and it's hot for us people in Australia. Deal with it! Christmas is so out of control I can only handle it once a year.

7. I had mum's awesome won tons and burnt my tongue... woe is me =(

The 7 people I nominate in no particular order are:
Lorraine from Not Quite Nigella
Suze from Chocolate Suze
Helen from Grab Your Fork
Howard from Eat Show Tell
Food Lover from Melbourne Dining Experiences
Billy from A Table For Two
Simon from The <3> of food

2 comments:

aww thanks for the award :) and i love the fact that by the time you'd finished your list, dot point one had been fulfilled!

Thankyou for the award Shellie! You are too sweet :D But # 6 is a good excuse to eat Christmas food! :P

All images and text is property of Iron Chef Shellie. These reviews are based on my opinions and experiences.
Permission must be granted before using any images or text from this website.

Feel free to contact me:
ironchefshellie [at] gmail [dot] com