spoon

Recent Recipes

Apple & Cinnamon Madeleines

0

Category :

I found this recipe on one of my favourite food blogs Milk & Cookies.
The author's pictures always make my mouth water and I knew as soon as I saw these I had to make them and try them for myself. I love anything with apple; apple cake, apple crumble, even apple shampoo (obviously I don't eat the shampoo, that would be kind of weird!).

The only problem was that the recipe called for 'Light Muscovado Sugar'. I had never heard of it, and couldn't find it in any of my local supermarkets. So I asked around on forums where I could buy some. Someone suggested a website that I could order from but I didn't really want to pay for shipping for just 1 bag of sugar.

So on my travels to Doncaster Shopping town I walked into a fancy looking deli and they were selling it! So I snapped it up in an instant.
It's sort of like a brown sugar, firmly packed with a nice flavour.

For the recipe click here to visit Milk & Cookies.

Eh Voila! Bon Appétit!

0 comments:

All images and text is property of Iron Chef Shellie. These reviews are based on my opinions and experiences.
Permission must be granted before using any images or text from this website.

Feel free to contact me:
ironchefshellie [at] gmail [dot] com