spoon

Recent Recipes

This little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home

0

Category :

Disclaimer: This is not a food related post

I just wanted to give my Dad his own little post. He officially retired yesterday. Congrats Dad!

Being the crazy person that he is, he has been saying for sometime he was going to walk home from Collins St, Melbourne to our house in the outer suburbs. That's about 26km or so by car, so I'm not sure how long it will take him not going on freeways by foot!

I managed to get my hands on some GPS tracking devices, so hopefully they work and I can see if he cheated or not! I will post the map up tomorrow if it works!

25/7/08 Update:
He did it!! I'm not too sure how he is feeling today though, but he didn't get any blisters on his feet so that's an achievement as well!
Sorry the image quality is very poor, the black line represents his journey.

Date - 24 July 2008
Time - 8:31am -1:18pm
Total Time - 4 hr and 47 minutes
Total Distance - 25.52km


0 comments:

All images and text is property of Iron Chef Shellie. These reviews are based on my opinions and experiences.
Permission must be granted before using any images or text from this website.

Feel free to contact me:
ironchefshellie [at] gmail [dot] com