spoon

Recent Recipes

Tagged! Now You’re It!

2

Category :

So, Not Quite Nigella tagged me way back in February but I forgot about it up until now! Oops, my bad?

Here are the few rules involved in tagging:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names, linking to them.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

So here we go, 5 facts about me:

1. I’m half Swiss and half Malaysian, which makes for a good mix of Swiss chocolates and yummy Malaysian noodles and sweets.

2. I’m a chocoholic, but I’m not a big fan of white chocolate. I believe there are no white cocoa beans, so white chocolate isn’t really a chocolate.

3. My favorite TV shows are: Top Gear, So You Think You Can Dance, Seinfeld, Futurama, That 70s Show, Spics & Specs, The Gruen Transfer, GNW & The Simpsons.

4. I’m dying to travel to: Mexico, Cuba, Brazil, South Africa, Japan and New York.

5. I’m still hang out with my best friends from school, I couldn’t live without them!

5 blogs that I’ve recently visited:

1. I Dream in Chocolate
2. Thermomixer
3. Hip Hop & Banana Bread
4. Milk & Cookies
5. Melbourne Gastronome

2 comments:

Ooh thanks for tagging me dear - I will get around to doing this... at some point hehe.
HEY I am going to the abbotsford convent in a few weeks for this chocolate festival and I seriously thought of you when I saw it - http://www.chocolaterush.com.au/ .. anyway it looks AMAZING mmmmmmmm I love chocolate too but unlike you, I do enjoy a nice chunk of white chocolate!

Hehe I didn't realise that you forgot. I got tagged before and haven't done anything about it so my bad too! ;)

All images and text is property of Iron Chef Shellie. These reviews are based on my opinions and experiences.
Permission must be granted before using any images or text from this website.

Feel free to contact me:
ironchefshellie [at] gmail [dot] com