spoon

Recent Recipes

Have you registered?

0

Category :


It's that time of year when you can host a "Pink Breakfast" to help raise money for the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

This is the first year I will be hosting such an event, I will be hosting an afternoon tea with some of my favorite women (and men) and hope to raise at least $500.

If you would like to sponsor me please head to the following link:
http://www.breastcancerfundraising.org.au/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=265949
Every little bit helps, and I appreciate any amount you can give!
Donations over $2 are tax deductible.

The first 5000 people to register also get send out a host party pack, I got mine during the week full of goodies to help with my party!

0 comments:

All images and text is property of Iron Chef Shellie. These reviews are based on my opinions and experiences.
Permission must be granted before using any images or text from this website.

Feel free to contact me:
ironchefshellie [at] gmail [dot] com