spoon

Recent Recipes

Update on Iron Chef Shellie

0

Category :

To my loyal readers,

Sorry I have not been updating my blog as of late. I recently started a new job which was quite different from what I was expecting and I have been having some issues that unfortunately have been effecting my health. Thus have had no time to spare for my poor little blog.

I have come to a solution with my current and previous employer to solve my problems today and I'm feeling much better overall. I look forward to a more exciting and fulfilling future.
I hope to be back on board with my blog within a week or so and look forward to showing you some delicious treats.

Iron Chef Shellie
x

0 comments:

All images and text is property of Iron Chef Shellie. These reviews are based on my opinions and experiences.
Permission must be granted before using any images or text from this website.

Feel free to contact me:
ironchefshellie [at] gmail [dot] com