spoon

Recent Recipes

Bargain Bin Goodies!

0

Category : , ,

Was strolling through David Jones on my usual quest for homewares on sale when I stumbled into Donna Hay Chocolate!

I saw these when flipping through some old issues of Donna Hay Magazine, and thought to myself "why have I not seen these before?"
I was lucky to get the last of the first 2 in the image: "Mint Brittle" & "Toffee Crunch". However there was plenty of "Hazelnut Crunch". I stuck to one of each as I don't really need the calories, but was curious to try.

Haven't tried them yet, just wanted to take a pretty picture to savor the moment!

Also bought this plate and a few other pretty ones from Target as they are having 20% off lose kitchen ware, which was a nice surprise when I walked in!

There will be a massive blog entry after this weekend as I'm having a dinner party with some of my nearest and dearest friends. Stay tuned!

EDIT: 29 May '08
Went to another David Jones and found 2 flavours I didn't have! There was also a nice big hunk of nougat but at $18 I didn't really want to try it!

0 comments:

All images and text is property of Iron Chef Shellie. These reviews are based on my opinions and experiences.
Permission must be granted before using any images or text from this website.

Feel free to contact me:
ironchefshellie [at] gmail [dot] com