spoon

Recent Recipes

Eating Out: Spiga

0

Category : ,

As mentioned in my previous post, we had dinner before the Pete Murray concert. We decided on a place I celebrated my birthday at earlier this year; Spiga.

Located in Melbourne Central Shopping Centre amongst other cafes, Spiga is a little escape away from the hustle as bustle that surrounds the Melbourne CBD.
An extensive list of wines, and seasonal menu, teamed with attentive staff, make Spiga an easy dining experience.

We were all in the mood for pizza, so we chose 3 different pizzas to share.

All were delicious on a nice thin, crispy base. I especially enjoyed the provolone cheese on the prosciutto pizza. The tomato sauce, bocconcini cheese and prawns were a great combination, I could have eaten the whole pizza.

Full menu available at: www.spiga.com.au/menu.php


And for those interested, the Pete Murray concert was awesome, we were standing very close to the front of the stage.


Spiga Bar on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

All images and text is property of Iron Chef Shellie. These reviews are based on my opinions and experiences.
Permission must be granted before using any images or text from this website.

Feel free to contact me:
ironchefshellie [at] gmail [dot] com