spoon

Recent Recipes

Look what the postman delivered today!!

0

Category :

First of all, excuse the dodgy pictures, I took them whilst I was at work, and fluorescent light sucks balls! (can I say that?... I guess so, it's my blog!)

So anyways, I ordered this book aaggggees ago from the US and it finally came today! I'm not too sure if I will be able to pull any of these designs off, will have to ask mum to help me. Just thought I'd share with you all :)

I also ordered a custom apron from America today too, hopefully it will come in the next few weeks!



Next on my wish list is the chef rabbid (from the video game Rayman Raving Rabbids), how can your resist them! They are too cute!

0 comments:

All images and text is property of Iron Chef Shellie. These reviews are based on my opinions and experiences.
Permission must be granted before using any images or text from this website.

Feel free to contact me:
ironchefshellie [at] gmail [dot] com