spoon

Recent Recipes

Thank God It's Cupcake Friday!

0

Category :

Today I finally took a walk down Toorak Road on my lunch break after being told way too many times from a lady at work I must go and check out this lovely cafe that has the most beautiful cupcakes!

She didn't let me down! I even got a sandwich too and that was good!
Set in a gorgeous arcade away from the bustling traffic on Toorak Road, if only it was closer to where I work I'd be in there all the time!

Anyways I took some photos to share before I shared them =) enjoy!

Decadence
South Yarra Arcade
Shop 5, 101 Toorak Road
South Yarra, VIC 3141
(03) 9820 4576



I loved the little case they came in for transportation!
Flavours: Vanilla, Tiramisu, White Chocolate Fudge, Carmel Fudge






0 comments:

All images and text is property of Iron Chef Shellie. These reviews are based on my opinions and experiences.
Permission must be granted before using any images or text from this website.

Feel free to contact me:
ironchefshellie [at] gmail [dot] com