spoon

Recent Recipes

Chocolate Madeleines

2

Category : , ,

I thought I'd bake a little thank you gift for my panel beater to thank him for all the help he has provided with my car lately. I did have a pistachio and lemon biscuit in mind but when I went to the cupboard I found that my bag of pistachios had been eaten. So instead I went for something much easier and went for chocolate madeleines.


Chocolate Madeleines

Donna Hay

2 eggs
1/3 cup caster sugar
1/3 cup plain flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
60g butter, melted

1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the eggs and sugar in a bowl and whisk to combine. Sift the flour, baking powder and cocoa over the egg mixture and fold through with melted butter.

2. Spoon the mixture into greased large madeleine tins until two-thirds full.

3. Bake for 10 minutes or until the madeleines are set.

Makes 12.

Voila! Bon Appétit!

2 comments:

Wow I would so try and fix your car if it meant getting some of these!

The guy who I wanted to give them to wasn't there =( So I had to eat them instead :P

All images and text is property of Iron Chef Shellie. These reviews are based on my opinions and experiences.
Permission must be granted before using any images or text from this website.

Feel free to contact me:
ironchefshellie [at] gmail [dot] com