spoon

Recent Recipes

Eating Out: Brunetti Carlton (part 3)

0

Category : , ,

More Brunetti adventures happened on the weekend as part of my dear friend, David's birthday celebrations. We headed to Brunetti which was across the road from an Indian vegetarian restaurant we dined at earlier which I will review later on for you all.

Being a large group we had to skulk around for a place to sit, but once we found one it was a competition who could consume the most amount of calories (well not really but you feel like you could get diabetes just walking into the place!)

Nutella & Ricotta Cheese Cake - $5.90

For me, Nutella tastes good on anything. And I'm a big fan of cheesecakes made with ricotta cheese, so this combination sounded delicious immediately for me. I've been wanting to try this for a while so I decided it was time to cave in a give it a whirl. It didn't disappoint either! The cheesecake was light and fluffy, accompanied with the lovely dollop of my childhood favorite, Nutella.
Just the right serving size, any bigger and I would have exploded.

Creme Caramel

I know what you're thinking, "This doesn't look like any creme caramel I've ever had before". Well according to the label, this is a creme caramel with a large amount of chocolate on top! It's needless to say my friend Jason who ordered this suffered a chocolate hang over, desperately wanting water soon after this dessert!

Almond & Pear Tart

My boy ordered this one, looks and sounds delicious. But you can't help but notice the lack of chocolate on this one! Never mind, chocolate isn't the only dessert that can be satisfying.


0 comments:

All images and text is property of Iron Chef Shellie. These reviews are based on my opinions and experiences.
Permission must be granted before using any images or text from this website.

Feel free to contact me:
ironchefshellie [at] gmail [dot] com